With sophisticated information and entertainment functions, Audi Connect takes comfort and driving enjoyment to a new level. Audi Connect features and services are available within your car Infotainment, with additional remote features available through the myAudi app.
Even if you drive an Audi without an in-built Audi Connect function, you can access these features via your car and smartphone with the Audi Connect plug and play device. Simply plug in, create your account and link your phone – and you can check your car stats, monitor fuel and oil, check your service schedule and more. All straight from the plug and play app.
For the best experience download the myAudi app onto your smartphone or tablet.
Next, get ready to jump in your car to connect it for the best features.
From your Audi, you’ll need to login using your myAudi account details and then add your 10 digit number found on the key tag of your car key or scan your QR code to connect to your vehicle. Once you're connected, you unlock the benefits* of a connected Audi world. Explore myAudi app features below.
• Remotely lock and unlock your vehicle from anywhere in the world
• If you forget where you parked your car you can easily locate it and navigate to it on your app
• Send destinations directly to your vehicle so you are ready to go as soon as you start the car
• Check for fuel stations and points of interest nearby
• Keep an eye on warnings like low windscreen wash
• Get real time information about your vehicle - like whether your doors and windows are closed
• Keep an eye on your fuel level, oil and AdBlue levels
• Automatically send vehicle and service data to your preferred Centre, so they can conveniently organise your service for you for you with Automatic Service Reminder (ASR)2
• Be alerted to attempted theft
• Locate electric charging stations: e-tron Charging Service gives you access to thousands of charging points across Europe with just one charge card/app
• Add charging stations to your journey with route planner
• Remotely start your climate control before you get in the car
• Check your range before your journey
To access the above features you will need to have an active Connect licence. For more information view FAQs on Audi Ireland.
The myAudi app wraps Audi tech all into one seamless experience
Audi connect Infotainment provides a wealth of entertainment and information at your finger tips in the comfort of your car through your MMI screen.
Your Audi connects to the internet to access a range of helpful features which also link to your myAudi app.
Exactly as it sounds, Audi functions and features available to use on demand when and for how long you want them, or for your lifetime ownership.
Personalise & refresh your vehicle at the touch of a button.
If you drive an earlier Audi without an embedded Sim, you can still access Audi Connect features via the separate plug and play device, now available to purchase.
As well as giving you useful vehicle information on your smartphone, the Audi Connect plug and play app will notify when you’re due a service and can even send your vehicle details to your preferred Audi Centre for booking.
You can see your fuel levels and costs, see driving statistics and even get walking directions to your car’s parked location.
We have a dedicated myAudi team on hand to help with any questions you may have.
Features vary by model, not all features highlighted are available for all models. The information on this page relates to new cars only. For more information please speak to your local Audi Centre. For full terms and conditions please click here.
*Automatic Service Reminders not available on Q4 e-tron or TT or R8 models.